View Profile MintyFreshThoughts

58 Movie Reviews

Superb animation! Held my attention the whole time and just plain enjoyable to watch. Keep it up! :D

Everything about this was fantastic! The animators did phenomenal!

A very unusual surreal animation just as the other Salad Fingers! Loved the fine details of texture and enhanced movements. Especially the water effects! Really strange, yet breathtakingly unique in its own creepy way. Hail Firth!! Bravo good sir.. you creepy bastard you ;)

13 Audio Reviews

I love this and its just a perfect mixture of Buckethead and Hills of Eternity! Please consider a collaboration!

LibbyShimmz responds:

Thanks!

Dude this is great! Would you consider collaborating on a peaceful song? Let me know, thanks! :)

Omson responds:

Thanks man, sure why not? Any ideas?

This is wonderful! If I asked to play a melodic acoustic piece to go along with this, would you accept? If not, it's alright. I would just love to feel the vibes to this piece and ride the wave of music and soul. Let me know! Thanks :)

196 Art Reviews

Hellz yeah this is awesome! Love the colors

Free to be controlled or manipulated that is!

Looks awesome! \m/

Greetings! They call me Minty.. I'm a self taught artist, musician, animator. Lover of all things awesome, cartoony, & Thought provoking! If you would like to collaborate on anything just send me a message! Commissions are currently open, Thanks

Anthony @MintyFreshThoughts